2007-2011, 武汉大学，本科 Wuhan University, B.S.
2011-2016, 香港科技大学，哲学博士（物理学）The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Ph.D. of physics
2016-2019, 电子科技大学，博士后 University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Postdoctoral
2019-now, long8唯一官方网站 Tianjin University
My research interests include revelations and characterizations of novel phase transitions and nontrivial topological systems. In particular, I focus on the Anderson localization transitions and electronic transport of various topological nontrivial materials and the interplays between spins and other degrees of freedoms, such as heat, electric field, to name a few. I also study the nontrivial excitations in magnetic systems, e.g., magnetic skyrmions. Recently, my research efforts concentrate on the phase transitions in the non-Hermitian systems.
Publications § for correspondence, * for co-first author:
After Tianjin U
- Chiral hinge transports in disordered non-Hermitian second-order topological insulator, C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 106, 045142 (2022).
- Linear level repulsions near exceptional points of non-Hermitian systems, C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, accepted by PRB.
- Hermitian chiral boundary states in non-Hermitian topological insulators, C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 105, 125103 (2022).
- Random Walk of Antiferromagnetic Skyrmions in Granular Films, Keyu Jing§, C. Wang§, and X. R. Wang*, Phys. Rev. B 103 174430 (2021).
- Spin-Wave Doppler Shift by Magnon Drag in Magnetic Insulators, Tao Yu, Chen Wang, Michael A Sentef, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 126 137202 (2021).
- Robustness of Helical Hinge States of Weak Second-Order Topological Insulators. C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 103 115118 (2021).
- Disorder-Induced Quantum Phase Transitions in Three-Dimensional Second-Order TopologicalInsulators, C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 033521 (2020).
- Level statistics of extended states in random non-Hermitian Hamiltonians. C. Wang and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 101, 165114 (2020).
- Metal to marginal-metal transition in two-dimensional ferromagnetic electron gases. Weiwei Chen, C. Wang§, Qinwei Shi, Qunxiang Li, and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 100, 214201 (2019).
Before Tianjin U
- Non-Winger-Dyson level statistics and fractal wavefunction of disordered Weyl semimetals. C. Wang, Peng Yan, and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 99, 205140 (2019).
- Current-induced skyrmion motion on magnetic nanotubes. Xiaofan Wang, X. S. Wang§, C. Wang, Huanhuan Yang, Yunshan Cao, and Peng Yan§, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 52 (2019) 225001.
- Non-Quantized Edge Channel Conductance and Zero Conductance Fluctuation in Non-Hermitian Chern Insulators. C. Wang§ and X. R. Wang§, arXiv:1901.06982.
- Antiferromagnetism emerging in a ferromagnet with gain. Huanhuan Yang*, C. Wang*, Tianlin Yu, Yunshan Cao§, and Peng Yan§, Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 197201 (2018).
- Interplay of wave localization and turbulence in spin Seebeck effect. C. Wang, Yunshan Cao, X. R. Wang§, and Peng Yan§, Phys. Rev. B 98, 144417 (2018).
- Twisted skyrmions at domain boundaries and the method of image skyrmions. Huanhuan Yang*, C. Wang§,*, Xiaofan Wang, X. S. Wang, Yunshan Cao, and Peng Yan§, Phys. Rev. B 98, 014433 (2018).
- Edge states in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice of massive magnetic skyrmions. Z.-X. Li, C. Wang, Yunshan Cao, and Peng Yan§, Phys. Rev. B 98, 180407(R)(2018).
- Anderson transition of two-dimensional spinful electrons in the Gaussian unitary ensemble. C. Wang and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 96, 104204 (2017).
- Absence of localization in disordered two-dimensional electron gas at weak magnetic field and strong spin-orbit coupling. Ying Su, C. Wang, Y. Avishai§, Yigal Meir, and X. R. Wang§, Sci. Rep. 6, 33304 (2016).
- Band of Critical States in Anderson Localization in a Strong Magnetic Field with Random Spin-Orbit Scattering. C. Wang, Ying Su, Y. Avishai§, Yigal Meir, and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 096803 (2015).
- Anti-levitation in integer quantum Hall systems. C. Wang, Y. Avishai§, Yigal Meir, and X. R. Wang§, Phys. Rev. B 89, 045314 (2014).